Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: OT I feel REALLY old now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    OT I feel REALLY old now


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    OT I feel REALLY old now

    Just saw this statistic looking thru my profile...

    Posts :Altec User's Board 5,698
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member
    OT I feel REALLY old now


    cls500's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2011
    Location
    Grapevine, Texas (Dallas/FtWorth)
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    Yes, but just think of all the people you have helped over the years on this site.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    Hmm, joined ~6 mos. after me, but have done half again more posts [3,718 Vs 5,698] more posts, so no wonder you feel so old, what with all that extra typing. Me, it's not the age so much as the super high mileage.

    Hmm, just noticed your profile lists 'only' 5,560 posts? Anybody know why?

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    OT I feel REALLY old now


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    i noticed the post count difference myself.
    Sonic Barbarian

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    As long as you don't start smelling old, you're good with me.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member
    OT I feel REALLY old now


    Alien_Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    750
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    As long as you don't start smelling old, you're good with me.
    You crack me up.
    - Mike

  7. #7
    HB Super Moderator
    OT I feel REALLY old now


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    Hmm, just noticed your profile lists 'only' 5,560 posts? Anybody know why?

    GM
    I have 3905 on my profile and 3722 when I post in threads.. I think it has to do with when there have been software upgrades, some of them didn't carry over,also if you post elsewhere on Hostboard like in another forum...One post count might be The Altec User Board and the other might be on Hostboard. The post count on your profile page is the correct one I think.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    hehe,

    I have only a few hundred here but at the 'other' place I have 28,376.

    I'm going to have to change my user name.
    Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
    [url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
    [url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]

  9. #9
    HB Super Moderator
    OT I feel REALLY old now


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    Twenty Eight Thousand Cal ?

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OT I feel REALLY old now

    Yes, being an Admin keeps you busy. Hours a day actually. Some day zero posts, some as many as 30.

    Cheers.
    Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
    [url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
    [url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.